Jon Evenson, a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater with a degree in Occupational Safety (1995), has a professional certification in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED® AP). His professional affiliations include:
- American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE)
- NFPA 72 – National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
- NFPA 99 – Health Care Facilities Code
- NFPA 730/731 – Standard for Premises Security
- NFPA 1620 – Standard Practice for Pre-Incident Planning
Jon Evenson has a career identified by demonstrated success in the development and implementation of programs designed to protect people, property and assets. He possess a unique skill set that allows him to understand concerns and issues and develop solutions to complex issues facing his clients.